April 24, 2018, 11:34:36 AM

Author Topic: AEK  (Read 235883 times)

mtl07

Re: AEK
« Reply #3165 on: April 03, 2018, 08:51:45 AM »
Those are all honest referee mistakes that happen in every league. But when aek is not first its murder corruption

jvc

« Reply #3166 on: April 03, 2018, 11:37:47 AM »
^^I don't expect favorable calls when the state of the team is very bad....that behind said,  AEK defeated Olympiakos 3 times and a draw,   so you should not really complain.  IMO they're deserving of the championship.

Inferno7

« Reply #3167 on: April 03, 2018, 02:47:14 PM »
So because they beat us they deserve to win the title?
Have theymor have they not been pushed by referees this season?
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

jvc

« Reply #3168 on: April 03, 2018, 05:15:47 PM »
In the SUPA league the top 4 always have been pushed....in PAOs case they have no money to feed the wallet's at the EPO.   In the end,   AEK has proven to be the top team in the league.  MELI is ahead of the curve. He has put together a good development program,  and in the short time AEK will be pumping out players.  If they somehow managed a CL spot,   say goodbye to championships for Olympiakos for a very long time. 

mtl07

« Reply #3169 on: April 03, 2018, 09:07:09 PM »
Aek is winning the title on paper.  Paok is nossing 6 possible pts plus aek 3 free points.     9 pts decided on paper.      How aek fans cried so many years abiut a clean league yet counting to win this scrap title.   

Inferno7

« Reply #3170 on: April 04, 2018, 12:23:34 AM »
In the SUPA league the top 4 always have been pushed....in PAOs case they have no money to feed the wallet's at the EPO.   In the end,   AEK has proven to be the top team in the league.  MELI is ahead of the curve. He has put together a good development program,  and in the short time AEK will be pumping out players.  If they somehow managed a CL spot,   say goodbye to championships for Olympiakos for a very long time. 
do you make this stuff as you go along?
Which players are Koula 44 “pumping out” ?  Their academy is inferior to Panionios as we speak. No players coming through whatsoever, you’re broke ass team has a better academy than theirs. What development program are you talking about? Melitsabidis  has amassed a team the majority of the players who came for free or a small amount? What develepment  are you talking about?
The fact they have held their core together in the last 4 years has benefited them but name me a quality  player on their roster that they own outright who would walk into any team in a stronger  league in Europe ?
All they have is stability, cohesion and the referees. You sweep under the carpet the refereeing atrocities in their favour this season for some reason. Unless ofcourse the penalty given to them against Lamia which was outside the box is part of the reforms ( same penalty gibe not o your team at Karaiskaki) , or the offside goal against Panionios where they nabbed a point is the new order of Greek fooot all we need to get used to.
We are not talking about the playing mess the other teams are in , including mine, you are making statements that Koula are the best team and I disagree. They are first on the ladder because that ladder has  been altered in tribunals.
Here are 2 teams that played  bettter football than Koula this season......Atromitos and BAOG .

jvc

« Reply #3171 on: April 04, 2018, 07:20:16 AM »
I can't really comment on the officiating....PAO is not in the mix,  and therefore have only watched a handful of games.   What I have noticed is,  this year's Olympiakos team is the worst I have seen....and my father who is a big fan of the club has compared them to some of the 80s bad teams.   Going by that,  it's easy to see how AEK has become champions.

mtl07

« Reply #3172 on: April 04, 2018, 08:41:37 AM »
With a help by points deductions.   

mtl07

« Reply #3173 on: April 04, 2018, 08:42:46 AM »
Ela inferno those ref atroxcities are honest referee mistakes that happen in every league.  Exept when we benefit ofcourse

THRYLOS FANATIC

« Reply #3174 on: April 04, 2018, 08:37:52 PM »
what academy??do u actually follow sl or u just look at the scores?marinakis will learn from his mistakes.best thing that happened to lose.he was winning by getting inferior players cause sl teams sucked.imAGINE WE still should and could have won if not for blowing leads and points reduction.

Inferno7

« Reply #3175 on: April 05, 2018, 01:57:33 AM »

Inferno7

« Reply #3176 on: April 11, 2018, 04:04:28 PM »
Αχ Κουλά..... this video exposes you . Koula claimed their players were frightened and that’s why they did not to return to finish the match they were losing against BAOG .
Make your own assumption , it seems to me their players weren’t frightened and merely did not Etude so they can win the match on paper .

jvc

« Reply #3177 on: April 12, 2018, 12:11:50 PM »
^^That proves nothing.  Savage Savidis acts were enough to get PAOK relegated....got off lucky.

Inferno7

« Reply #3178 on: April 13, 2018, 07:57:49 PM »
I agree the complexed BAOG animals should be relegated, however rules are rules and the video shows the red and linesman come out of their dressing rooms and blow to recommence and finish match.
Koula refuse to play citing their players are scared and tra7matised with what Sabidi Ignaytevich has done, but the video shows otherwise, it shows them strolling in the corridor and laughing and chatting.

Are the new “reformist”rules only to be applied to Olympiacos? Because according to the rules, an6 team that refuses to come out and finish a match gets docked 10 points . I’m not saying I agree with this rule but shouldn’t it be enforced?

jvc

« Reply #3179 on: April 14, 2018, 07:10:02 AM »
^^It all depends on whether or not the official was coerced into restarting the match....the video clearly showed Savage Savidis with his cronies outside the officials dressing room.  Knowing that we also know he had a gun.  In my opinion once Savage Savidis entered the pitch the match should have been called immediately.