July 20, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

Author Topic: Mr Takis Lemonis - Manager  (Read 4382 times)

kru

Re: Mr Takis Lemonis - Manager
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2018, 11:08:00 AM »
He is popular because he is a true fan and loves the club. He doesn’t openly complain about things and steps forward when called upon. The fact that he is Greek helps in Greece - especially with recent issues in the country. 

Chris

« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2018, 10:15:50 AM »
No doubt he should not be coaching out club but still a shocking development. If they have the guy they want ready to step in, why not I guess... why waste time. Still could have done it over the break but we don’t know the details.

Olympiakos_nyc

« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2018, 01:16:33 AM »
I think I read somewhere that he might be coaching in China !

scarface125

« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2018, 03:34:19 AM »
^^^ If this is true then could be a blessing for Taki. I think Lemonis could become a decent coach. The only way is to coach abroad. Start in a place like China, then upgrade from there. Lemonis needs to nurture his career and doing it abroad would only make sense. There is much to learn from others if one wants to better themselves. He should have gotten out of Greece years ago, probably would have been an established, well respected coach with clout by now.

Inferno7

« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2018, 04:49:28 AM »
Guys I think Alefantos summed up Lemonis well. He is only a coach for Olympiacos and can’t coach anyone else because of his limited coaching ability. His only quality is that he tries to give the player confidence by giv8ng game time and talking to them but even that isn’t enough.
He’s failed miserably at every other club and this is the 4th time we’ve sacked him.
He hasn’t improved and won’t improve. Like Alefantos said, he got a dream coaching gig  with us in 2000 taking over from Mantzourakis and in that time he hasn’t improved himself, he hasn’t gone to any seminars or followed the latest coaching methods.
Many coaches go to big clubs or clubs that have  reputable coaches and follow their training in the hope of learning something . Lemonis  never did that, he was nothing more than than a qualified interim coach for Olympiacos FC.
It’s not his fault he gets re- hired ,  and smart enough to  his mouth shut every time he is punted , wait8ng did tat call for that call to take over the team.
He’s kept quiet again and god forbid don’t rule out that he may even get a 5th gig with us.
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

Inferno7

« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2018, 04:52:03 AM »
I think I read somewhere that he might be coaching in China !
“ Confuscious say  play 4-6-0  for  Great Wall of Sir Takis”
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

THRYLOS FANATIC

« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2018, 07:06:09 PM »
good post inferno.i agree.he had no ambition.when ure a manager and want to learn u even do it for free like many have done in the p ast.plus he never wanted to leave greece.a manager must go everywhere unless ure a filthy few like wenger,sir alex...its a joke that a club like ours has used him 4 times.hes just the perfect yes man for olympiacos who would wash marinakis private toilet to have any job with us.lemonis is just above onother fanatical takis that we have employed lol.

Attilio

• Global Moderator
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2018, 02:14:31 AM »