December 18, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

Author Topic: Platanias - Olympiacos | Superleague Round 25  (Read 1035 times)

alexocfp

Re: Platanias - Olympiacos | Superleague Round 25
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2018, 10:15:17 AM »
Match is already over. Now, GIVE IS OUR POINTS BACK!!
I doubt they will give points back and wouldn’t be surprised if they make us go play the game again against BAOG. They have appealed. Pffft.
Like I said in another posts. At seasons end this and other matters will be going to CAS.

Certainly this travesty needs a dose or 2 of CAS. Force them to apply the laws as written. And hit EPO with a lawsuit for the fake licensing of the rabbits while we are there.

alexocfp

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2018, 10:20:03 AM »
0:4.

A baog win win or draw will suit us just fine. Baog isn’t winning all their matches he rest of the season.
And koula needsto drop points in 2 matches or lose one more and we will leap over them.

Our worse team in a generation and we still are in the title race, and with the points returned we will win it.

Part of me is scared to win in because that may not lead to the wholesale and drastic changes we need going forward.

Inferno7

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2018, 10:39:02 AM »
Those changes are happening Alex .
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

Inferno7

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 10:49:31 AM »
0-4 FT

mtl07

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 11:44:50 AM »
0:4.

A baog win win or draw will suit us just fine. Baog isn’t winning all their matches he rest of the season.
And koula needsto drop points in 2 matches or lose one more and we will leap over them.

Our worse team in a generation and we still are in the title race, and with the points returned we will win it.

Part of me is scared to win in because that may not lead to the wholesale and drastic changes we need going forward.

2 back of aek with the 3 points coming back to us....
still in this but we need a tie     in the hypocrates derby today

Inferno7

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 06:22:05 PM »
Νατοi νατοι οι πρωταθλητές. Lol
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 09:51:26 PM by Inferno7 »

alexocfp

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2018, 06:30:58 PM »
He who laughs last laughs best. Let these amateurs fight in the amateur Greek courts amongst themselves.

CAS will overturn all these decisions in due time.

Dimitri

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 09:06:01 PM »
A good win for the team to get back into some form, Marin continues to be our MVP this season.  I really liked seeing Martins in the lineup again, I always rated him, and hope to see more of him. 

The interesting thing now will be to see what comes out of the mess between Koula and BAOG.  Both teams were thrilled to see us in bad shape this year, but due to their incompetence and greediness, we will still have a chance to snatch a title this year when we don't really deserve it based on our play (not that they do either).  Let's see what the aftermath of this s%#tshow derby end will bring - I'm not holding my breath, but if we end up with the title this year after all their exasperated efforts, I will enjoy it and their continued misery...