October 22, 2018, 01:29:48 AM

Author Topic: AEK - Olympiacos | Superleague Round 06  (Read 450 times)

alexocfp

Re: AEK - Olympiacos | Superleague Round 06
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2018, 03:40:55 PM »
Now I’ve noticed that if you take out the 5 goals from the Giannina match, we have only scored 5 goals combined in the other 5 league matches.

Kalavrios

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2018, 03:50:33 PM »
^^^ the title winning characteristics that all teams aspire to, not being able to defend properly and not scoring enough

Inferno7

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2018, 04:02:16 PM »
Now I’ve noticed that if you take out the 5 goals from the Giannina match, we have only scored 5 goals combined in the other 5 league matches.
The Giannina and BAOG games are the only matches we looked good, and the 70 minutes against Milan.
Good team hold on to leads, we have some decent players but also mediocre ones. Vukovic is shit, I watched his movements throughout the game and he is dead average . We need leaders at the back. We don’t have them . I rate Meria but he’s only just come to the club.
Let’s take a guess which will be the next game Tsimikas is sent off with 2 yellows !!!!! this guy is a clumsy defender that just keeps on fouling unnecessarily. He has been talked up but I can’t really see what all the hype is about.
Like I said, drawing against  this average Koula team is a fail.
As it stands now, even the POA “youth” team are above us in the standings if you don’t take their -6 Point deduction.

ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

Attilio

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2018, 06:50:38 PM »
Εισβολή οπαδών στο ΟΑΚΑ!

«Ομορφιές» στο ΟΑΚΑ για μία ακόμη φορά σε αγώνα του Ολυμπιακού με την ΑΕΚ!

Οι οπαδοί της ΑΕΚ κατά τη διάρκεια του ματς εισέβαλαν στον αγωνιστικό χώρο αλλάζοντας μάλιστα θύρα μέσω αυτού!

Ανενόχλητοι οι οπαδοί της ΑΕΚ για μία ακόμη φορά, όπως άλλωστε έχει γίνει άλλες πόσες φορές σε ματς των «ερυθρόλευκων» μέσα στο ΟΑΚΑ...

Attilio

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2018, 07:10:20 PM »

ΑΕΚ - Olympiacos 1-1

An imposing display by the Legend that, despite being in control of the match, left the OAKA pith with one point.

That was an away win to be earned! From the moment stunning Kostas Fortounis fired home with 58 minutes on the clock, the Legend ruled the match, leaving no doubt of their supremacy! Yet, AEK managed to level the score 1-1 thanks to a Bakassetas header in 90’. However, in the very last minute, it was our Giannis Fetfatzidis who spurned an amazing goal-scoring chance!

OLYMPIACOS: Gianniotis, Elabdellaoui, Meriah, Vukovic, Tsimikas, Camara, Guilherme, Lazaros (74' Fetfatzidis), Podence, Fortounis (81' Toure), Hassan (85' Guerrero).

http://www.olympiacos.org/en/article/76739/aek-olympiacos-1-1

Attilio

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2018, 03:40:03 AM »

THRYLOS FANATIC

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2018, 12:14:07 PM »
we cant fuckn win any derbies anymore gamoto.was so mad yesterday and worse had a family dinner and had to deal with my 2 aek uncles.we have no strikers.we cant score gamoto.disafuckenponted.

Olympiakos_nyc

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018, 02:57:24 AM »
I can’t understand why we haven’t had a good striker basically since Mitroglou got sold to Fulham.
Only Indeye was good enough since Than.

You put Paok Striker Priovic on your team for example we would score so many goals.
Absolutely no threat up front just shit

Red Legacy

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2018, 02:44:02 PM »
At this point I wouldn't mind letting Manos get a run in during league play. Even though he didn't look like anything special in the cup game.

Of the three options, Guerrero appears to be the most well rounded. He's not selfish and can create, despite his finishing not being what it was in preseason and earlier on in the season. I still believe he is our best option going forward. If not for Fetfatzidis blunder, Guerrero has a goal and an assist in the last 2 games which isn't bad.

Koka is average at best so far. Doesn't contribute much to build up but he does run his ass off at defenders.