November 22, 2019, 11:55:43 AM

Author Topic: Players out on loan  (Read 32737 times)

alexocfp

Re: Players out on loan
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 12:35:20 PM »
^^^If it ends up being a disaster Marinakis will downgrade the academies.  He wont keep it this way if it doesn't get results.

The B' squad can be open to all clubs.  If they don't want to have one, they shouldn't be forced to do it.  Keep the rules the same as in the other countries: The B' squad cannot be in the same league as the top team (so the olympiacos b' can only get to the B' ethniki at best) and they cannot be promoted to the same league as the parent club.

Another reason they don't want it is to save the other clubs embarrassment: If the Olympiacos B' started playing in the EPS Piraeus (Amateur Division of Piraeus), they will be in the B' ethniki in 2 years.  How long before we become B' Ethniki champions on a regular basis?  Imagine the beatings Gavros B' will lay down to the Koula and Aris senior squads. LOL

scarface125

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 01:33:12 AM »
Yes playing in the Ethniki b would make sense, but you know there's no way the federation would let that one fly.

@Gavros. Totally see your point. For sure it could be  designed to exploit parents who see little johnny as their meal ticket. But we must be bigger than that and groom the ones that show pro potential. There's also a payoff there to be had if one is patient.

gavros7

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 10:31:11 AM »
I wonder if katsikoklefti is happy about Leandro's loan!!LOL inferno ti les??LOL

@scarface,

I totally get what you're saying..but we're gavroi and we have no patienceLOL we need results right away and that's why we've been so successful all these decades..we buy the crème de la crème of the SL and we surround them with foreign paixtarades..IMO if it weren't for the FIFA FP rule, Marinakis would not bother so much with the academies...I think it's a total waste of an investment and history has shown Samari+Manwlas+Mitrouglou have brought in more profit than we will EVER make from our academy products..not in the next decade but for the rest of our club's existence

Dimitri

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2014, 12:45:24 PM »
I agree about the talents, overall, unlikely to make a huge impact. However, with the rules in place now, it's part of doing business…

Plus, I like seeing the academies achieve success and win titles in their respective competitions - one big family!

THRYLOS FANATIC

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2014, 03:33:39 PM »
someome should reserach it like how american ivy league universities have a percentage of how many of there graduates are CEO s and or working.

Red Spartan

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2014, 07:10:27 PM »

Η Λαμία, που αγωνίζεται στη Football League, ανακοίνωσε την απόκτηση του Λεάντρο Πίντο με τη μορφή δανεισμού από τον Ολυμπιακό για τη σεζόν 2014/15.

Red Spartan

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 09:07:04 PM »

Για δεύτερη συνεχόμενη σεζόν, ο Δημήτρης Κολοβός θα αγωνιστεί στον Πανιώνιο με τη μορφή δανεισμού από τον Ολυμπιακό.

Red Spartan

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2014, 10:02:17 AM »

Στη Σερβία και τον Ερυθρό Αστέρα θα συνεχίσει την καριέρα του ο Αλεξάνταρ Κάταϊ με τη μορφή δανεισμού από τον Ολυμπιακό.

Red Spartan

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2014, 08:18:51 PM »
ΔΑΝΕΙΚΟΣ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΝ ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟ

Στον Εργοτέλη ο Βλαχοδήμος

Κάτοικος Κρήτης θα παραμείνει, τελικά, ο Παναγιώτης Βλαχοδήμος, μόνο που αυτή τη φορά αντί για τα Χανιά θα «μετακομίσει» στο Ηράκλειο.

Ο Ελληνας εξτρέμ θα φορά για ένα χρόνο τη φανέλα του Εργοτέλη, ο οποίος τον απέκτησε ως δανεικό από τον Ολυμπιακό, καθώς δεν βρισκόταν στα πλάνα του Μίτσελ, όπως φάνηκε από τα... μέσα της καλοκαιρινής προετοιμασίας.

Υπενθυμίζεται ότι πέρυσι ο Βλαχοδήμος είχε παραχωρηθεί αρχικά δανεικός στην Αουγκσμπουργκ, αλλά τελικά τον Ιανουάριο κατέληξε στον Πλατανιά, με τον οποίο είχε 5 γκολ σε 14 συμμετοχές στο πρωτάθλημα.
[/quote

alexocfp

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2014, 09:33:19 PM »
^^^i put this in the rumors list because neither ergotelis, nor our club, has conformed this.

He is still listed on our squad and not listed on Ergotelis'

BTW Leandro is still listed on our squad.  I went to check lamia's list and got a "page under construction"
LOL amateurs.
http://www.lamia1964.gr/p/roster.html

Also, notice the header.  They used a stadia.gr photo.  They didn't even go into their own stadium to take a photo of it.  LOL this club is amateur times 10.

UPDATE:
Leandro to Lamia is official.  He was put on the loan list.

Vlachodimos' loan still has not been confirmed by either the club nor Ergotelis. 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 10:27:23 AM by alexocfp »

gavros7

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 12:11:44 PM »
Μέσω Ολυμπιακού στην Έβερτον ο Ενέν
http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/mesw-olumpiakou-stin-eberton-o-enen/784516

Η Έβερτον ανακοίνωσε τον δανεισμό του 18χρονου βέλγου επιθετικού, Ενέν από τον Ολυμπιακό για την τρέχουσα αγωνιστική σεζόν.

manatzerodouleia..makaru na ton doume kapote me ti fanela mas

Red Spartan

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 05:31:53 PM »
Sorry alex... my bad buddy

I just assume everything you post is official   ;)

alexocfp

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 05:41:57 PM »
^^^^my bad.  Next time, I will make it clearer.

I will post it here when it becomes official.

scarface125

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2014, 12:07:08 AM »
This Henen situation sure is bizarre. If this kid is the stud they're saying he is then Olympiacos just pulled off a heist.

FknPitsy

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2014, 06:38:16 PM »
I saw a lot of angry Everton supporters having a go at their club for not signing him.  I hadn't heard much about him, but if he's good enough to make some supporters pissed at their club, then there must be something decent about him.  Great business from our club in snapping him up.  Not much of a risk for 3 million.  We will either cash in on him, or he'll be on our roster.