November 22, 2019, 12:00:00 PM

Author Topic: Players out on loan  (Read 32738 times)

Dimitri

Re: Players out on loan
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2016, 09:55:35 AM »
I think I like Seba's attitude much better than Gianniotas'.  I think Giannotas could add more to the team with some of his skill, and he's shown he can play with APOEL and on the Ethniki, but to play for Olympiacos is a different story.  Everybody needs to play for the team, not for personal agendas, that's why I think I give Seba the nod.

Marcus

« Reply #151 on: October 27, 2016, 03:38:47 AM »
Of all the players on loan, the ones making headway at the clubs are Karamanos, Kasami, Kolovos, Gianniotas and Laifis. I guess that these five are the ones we should be concentrating on when they return and giving a good chance to shine in the pre-season.
The rest of them are getting a couple of minutes here and there but nothing outstanding.

Inferno7

« Reply #152 on: October 27, 2016, 05:51:35 AM »
I remember Michel once saying that Karamanos  was the best Greek player he had seen. Not sure how old he is though, mid 20's .
Kasami will more than likely be signed permanently by Forest .

Kolovos and Giannotas have failed to secure starting spots with different coaches at our club so I'd be surprised if either were to return.

Laifis  will be given a chance and if he can play centre back I'd look at bringing him back in January.

There's also Vergos who is playing for Real Madrid B , not sure how he is doing though.
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

Marcus

« Reply #153 on: October 27, 2016, 06:28:16 AM »
There's also Vergos who is playing for Real Madrid B , not sure how he is doing though.
Limited minutes. 3 appearances and 1 goal (in 8 matches)

I'm not so sure about Kasami now. At the time when Marinakis was going to be an owner of Forest then I'd agree, now he has withdrawn from the running I think that Kasami may be returning. (Plus they ain't exactly setting the championship on fire this year)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:33:19 AM by Marcus »

Inferno7

« Reply #154 on: November 12, 2016, 04:11:03 AM »
Zdjelar and Tzimikas will be loaned out in a January. Neither of them are in Bento's plans.

Inferno7

« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2016, 03:24:43 AM »
http://www.contra.gr/Columns/to-evaggelio/olympiacos/h-trelh-rhtra-toy-laifh.4374088.html

9 million euro buy out clause for Kostas Laifis who has been loaned out to Standard Liege. Apparently he has been doing well, Standard will not pay that amount to buy him out but don't be surprised if we make money on this guy selling him to another club

Kozani5

« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2016, 07:38:00 PM »
Laifis scored today, what is the 2 year loan thing about?

he is there until the end of his contract aslong as standard wants him, and then his contract in 2018 runs out and they can sign him on a free?

but if a team makes an offer, we can sell him and cut off his loan?

because he has been playing pretty well apparently. ive seen him play once against Greece for Cyprus and he looked pretty good, certainly better than what we have from the little i saw

Inferno7

« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2016, 08:51:43 PM »
There's seems to be some confusion regarding how long his loan spell is. The anti Olympiacos site SDNA is claiming that Laifis loan spell at Standard Liege is for 2 years with a buy option. Some Cypriot sites are also claiming it's a 2 year loan and Standard aliege are paying us 100,000 euros per year .
If true it would be suggest Marinakis purchased this player just to troll Melitsabidi who was also after him.

However , red sites are claiming that Laifis loan term is just 1 year .

http://www.redgoal.gr/2013-10-08-15-42-30/item/46962-sto-velgio-gia-stantar-o-laifis

Either way, if there is a way to bring him in in January and we can offload Dud Costa  we would be better off but according to all reports there is no chance of bringing him back in January.

His buy out clause is 9million euros. Standard Liege won't pay that, another club might.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 08:56:52 PM by Inferno7 »

Inferno7

« Reply #158 on: December 26, 2016, 03:22:32 PM »
There's already plenty of interest for a Laifis. We will more then likely not see him wear our jersey but rather cash in on him.

http://www.sport24.gr/football/Belgium/eksi-omades-endiaferontai-gia-ton-laifh.4450170.html

Dimitri

« Reply #159 on: March 06, 2017, 08:32:44 PM »
Any chance of Omar and/or Pardo coming back to the club after their loans now? It would depend on a new manager's choice but I always rated both as quality (especially Omar). What are your guys' thoughts?

oliakos

• Administrator
« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2017, 08:04:48 PM »
Δανεικός στην Μπράγκα ο Βιάνα...

how this guy ever came to our club is beyond me.

Inferno7

« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2017, 12:32:06 AM »
Giannotis and Risvanis who have been loaned to Atromitos have been their best. Leading the comp with the best defence in the league to date.
Hasi got that one wrong. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Giannotis is better than Kapino.

Foti

« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2019, 12:06:31 AM »
Vrousai scored a pretty nice goal on his debut for Wilem. I really like loaning our players out to the Dutch league. It's not too good so they get steady playing time, but way more attacking and free than the Superleague so at least they learn some attack. Always hate seeing our wingers/strikers loaned out to mid table Greek teams whose fields don't allow anything but walking and falling.

Red Legacy

« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2019, 10:42:36 AM »
I knew we had a lot of players out on loan so far this season.. but did not realise it was 14 of them. Agonasport has the following list of our current loan players:

Franco Soldano (Boca Juniors)

Marios Vrousai (Willem II)

Giannis Masouras (Panionios)

Fjorin Durmishaj (Waasland-Beveren)

Igor Silva (Osijek)

Athanasios Androutsos (Atromitos)

Dimitris Manos (OFI)

Abdoulaye Keita (AC Ajaccio)

Giorgos Manthatis (Anorthosis Famagusta)

Hugo Cuypers (AC Ajaccio)

Marios Siampanis (Nottingham Forest)

Stefanos Evangelou (Panionios)

Nemanja Nikolic (Radnicki)

Fonte Camara (Gazelec Ajaccio)

If you are interested in keeping tabs on our loanees, now you know where to find them.

Manos scored this past weekend for OFI.

Giannis Masouras and Androutsos have yet to feature for their current clubs.

Vrousai has been a mainstay at Willem, may have had an assist in the defeat to herakles, I saw him score in a friendly earlier in august as well.

Soldano has also been a consistent starter for Boca juniors. He's scored 1 goal in 4 games.