November 21, 2019, 08:57:58 AM

Author Topic: Transfers & Rumours  (Read 334826 times)

Red Spartan

Re: Transfers and Rumours
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 07:04:42 PM »
Theres a reason the club parted with Fortounis when he was in our youth system....... Never believed this kid was ever oly quality at any point of his career

If he were a member of our club, at best, imo, hed be in between the stands and the 18

gavros7

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2014, 09:59:14 AM »
most likely Kasami, Poulido and Ghazaryan will be announced tomorrow by Marinaki during the Gate7 conference..

Kasami is enjoying his all paid by Olympiakos PAE Mykonos vacation ...I hope Poulido has a great world cup but not too great so that we don't sell him before he plays his 1st game for us..Regarding Ghazaryan, I don't know why, but I am sensing a pleasant surprise (a la Mirallas)..tou vgainoun oi paixtes tou Marinaki, einai ligaki kolofardos o proedros mas! :P

Ibagaza wants to play one more season..which means bye bye..Atromhtos showed interested last season and he will most likelly end up there for his final season..stupid move if you ask me..retire your jersey re..we've been saying this for a long time..big players know when to stop!!

p.s. what are everyone's thoughts on Finnbogason? I'm not sure why we're putting all of our eggs in one basket..kati prepei na kseroun ta scouters mas!!

Dimitri

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 12:11:22 PM »
^^ Finnbogason is awesome.  I was certain he'd join a big team in the Bundesliga/Serie A/Premiership that I didn't think it'd be a likely signing.  He is part of an Iceland group of players that is actually really good and will probably qualify for upcoming tournaments (Euro most likely with expanded spots). 

If a healthy Olaitan can return back to form, we will have two amazing forwards that can score lots of goals.  Plus Saviola coming back, and maybe add in another young player I think we're good up front.  Olaitan for me is the big question.

gavros7

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2014, 05:05:48 PM »
^and that's exactly what worries me file..why aren't big clubs interested in him?

Olaitan will be a new transfer for us after dec/jan..i can't wait to have our paixtara back

Inferno7

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 05:16:22 PM »
That's my concern also. If he is good as what they are making him out to be why aren't bigger teams or teams from better leagues interested?
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

Red Spartan

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2014, 06:41:22 PM »
Finbogason does have interwst from other leagues, Germany in particular.... i would take the chance on him personally...

Poulido, Finbogason, saviola, olaitan and scepovic will make for great competition in training, and a great striker core regardless who makes the cut!!

scarface125

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2014, 04:28:18 PM »
The Armenian just signed a 2 year deal with us it was announced.

Inferno7

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2014, 07:13:39 PM »
2 year deal  means he will be sold next season is he  has a good season. Another cash grab transfer for Raiola and our club.

Dimitri

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2014, 08:33:28 PM »
Norwegian RB Elabdelaoui looks like he will be the second official transfer of the club this summer.  Young player, played in Germany, don't know much about him. 

http://www.redplanet.gr/podosfairo/metagrafes-podosfairo/anakoinwnetai-o-elampntelaoyi.2848369.html

Inferno7

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2014, 01:38:58 PM »
Elabdelaouie  has officially signed with us. 23 year old right back.

scarface125

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2014, 02:23:57 AM »
Anybody know anything about this kid? I know our scouting department has a pretty good track record lately, especially since Karembeu has come on board. Can't wait for training camp.

gavros7

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2014, 09:02:28 AM »
from what I've heard..he's very speedy and more defence oriented but has a great cross, comething that our RB has been lacking for many years..he's supposed to give Salino and good run for his money for that starting fanela...competition is a great thing!!

we're continuing to plug some positions with young and upcoming talent..good plan so far as long as the 3-4 starters that we're after, will be difference makers..we need a couple Galetti's for the wings and a paixtara in the middle that can create as well as a killer striker and we're all set...exoume dromo akoma...

Inferno7

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2014, 01:55:31 PM »
Papazoglou must be on his way out then?

gavros7

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2014, 09:57:25 AM »
Finbog signed for Real Sociedad...I had mixed feelings about him..I don't think he'll do shit in la liga...the deal reached as high as 10 million euros + resale %...no way he's worth that type of money..no way we should be spending that much on someone that hasn't been tested in tough prwta8lhmata

I hope they already have backup choices..way too much time was wasted for this guy

Inferno7

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2014, 05:50:18 PM »
I knew he wouldn't sign with us. His name was talked about for a while.  Lets see if  the Pulido deal goes ahead also.