October 22, 2018, 01:12:58 AM

Author Topic: Transfers & Rumours  (Read 268988 times)

Red Legacy

Re: Transfers & Rumours
« Reply #2130 on: August 11, 2018, 10:13:32 AM »
Definitely would not mind having Campbell back. The only reason we didn't sign him on a more permanent basis is that Arsenal, in the past, wanted 6-7mil for him.

Would make the winger situation very competitive and interesting.

Red Legacy

« Reply #2131 on: August 11, 2018, 12:17:25 PM »
Portuguese media saying Rui Fonte flying in to Olympiacos. Looks like it'll be a loan.

Not sure what his salary is, but it looks like we will be paying half of it for the loan while Fulham covers the other half.

Red Legacy

« Reply #2132 on: August 13, 2018, 09:45:44 AM »
According to Dedryck Boyata's agent, CB/RB at Celtic, we made an offer of 7 mil pounds along with an 8 mil offer from Fenerbahce that were both rejected. Supposedly he wants out because Celtic refuse to give him a raise and a new contract. Agent appeared frustrated that Celtic won't pay him and won't sell him either.

It would appear we are still looking to bolster our defense.

Rui Fonte loan appears to be on hold. Fulham want to sell him, not just loan him. Looks like someone in Portugual is willing to pay their asking price of about 8 million pounds.

Inferno7

« Reply #2133 on: August 14, 2018, 07:24:34 AM »
I can’t see us spending big $$$$ on a centre back, we did so with Engels  and that didn’t wiek our for us. We’re looking to offload him and the only interest we have had has been from championship clubs.
Campbell has ended up in Italy, not a bad thing as I don’t want our transfer policy to be based on bringing back past players like we have done with Fetfatzid and Torosidi.
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

Red Legacy

« Reply #2134 on: August 14, 2018, 12:00:43 PM »
Yea I was surprised when I read what Boyata's agent said. I don't think we offered that much money for him, I'm sure there was embellishment. Although I would not be surprised if we did make an offer in the neighborhood of a couple million.

Some new rumours about Rui Fonte. Looks like we may have offered a buyout clause in the loan, but Fulham wants assurance against the risk we don't sign permanently. If we don't purchase outright, they may want to charge us 1 million for the loan, with a buyout of 3-4 million. Don't understand this if it really is true. Too much conversation about it for it to be completely made up. Makes no sense with the Karim sale rumours now quiet.

As for Engels, it looks like we could be loaning him to one of the championship sides that showed interest.

Red Legacy

« Reply #2135 on: August 15, 2018, 11:54:09 AM »
A new day and new rumours with about 2 weeks left in the window.

Rui Fonte rumours continue to be weird. Portuguese outlets say his xfer is imminent while British outlets make it appear as if he does not want to come to Greece at all any may end up in Portugual or Brazil.

Franco Soldano rumours flaring up as well. Perhaps as a result of the turbulent Rui Fonte deal. Argentine sources say that he will be saying his goodbye to his team to fly to Greece at the end of the week.

We made an offer for Mikel Agu, Nigerian midfielder playing for Porto, but the player has stated he wants to play in France or Spain. France is his preference. But if Porto don't get the offer they want from Marseille or Bordeaux we could have a chance. Not sure how I feel about having a player that doesn't want to be here.

kru

« Reply #2136 on: August 15, 2018, 01:05:54 PM »
Guillerm is on his way apparently.  He even liked/followed olympiakos on social media today. 

Kozani5

« Reply #2137 on: August 15, 2018, 02:38:27 PM »
now a cb, and he better not speak portuguese.

also a winger, and replacements for pardo/ansarifard if they leave.

kru

« Reply #2138 on: August 16, 2018, 06:26:02 AM »
The Egyptian striker Kouka is coming to Athens tomorrow.  Guillerme is arriving in Athens today. 

Red Legacy

« Reply #2139 on: August 16, 2018, 10:32:20 AM »
Someone made a welcome page for Guilherme already.

Red Legacy

« Reply #2140 on: August 16, 2018, 03:59:46 PM »
Looks like we paid 2.5 mil for Guilherme. He has a 3 year contract and deportivo gets 10% sell on.

Kouka appears to be in the neighbor hood of 1.5 mil- 2 mil. The details will be made clearer I'm sure.

Red Legacy

« Reply #2141 on: August 17, 2018, 10:34:42 AM »
Despite Kouka being in Athens for his medical today, news out of West London is that Fonte is still set to leave on loan for us.

kru

« Reply #2142 on: August 19, 2018, 03:14:21 PM »
Engels on loan to Rennes
Uros May be on his way to Spain.

Inferno7

« Reply #2143 on: August 20, 2018, 08:35:24 AM »
Engels deal is a loan plus buyout clause if Reims don’t get relegated.
Djurdjevic is being sold to Gijon for around 2 million.
Manos is going on loan to Panionios.
Pardo is also on the way out permanently.
Little Panathinaikaki are looking to secure Vergos  and Manthatis from us on a free transfer.
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

Red Legacy

« Reply #2144 on: August 20, 2018, 10:12:50 AM »
Nikolaou loan deal appears to have been in jeopardy. However, according to Tutto Mercato and if google translate serves me right, Udinese will be purchasing Nikolaou outright for 4million euro.

Not sure the reliability of this source.