December 18, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

Author Topic: Transfers & Rumours  (Read 279386 times)

Inferno7

Re: Transfers & Rumours
« Reply #2175 on: November 15, 2018, 08:31:31 PM »
He’s also scored against all of our domestic rivals.
Whilst I’m not a fan of bringing back former players I’d rather have him than Hasan leading our attack
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

kru

« Reply #2176 on: November 23, 2018, 02:22:47 PM »
Masouras is now official.

Inferno7

« Reply #2177 on: November 23, 2018, 05:34:18 PM »
Masouras is a decent player. Has good skill and can play with both feet. He will turn out to be a good signing for us.
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

Red Legacy

« Reply #2178 on: December 06, 2018, 05:04:42 PM »
Lots of interesting rumours for the winter. Let's start with who looks to be leaving:

Pardo, Toure, Fetfa, Vrousai, Androutsos

Vrousai and Androutsos look to be part of a swap deal for Masouras.

Possible striking options:

Araujo, Berg, Mitroglou, Soldado

Araujo rumour is coming out of Greece, Las Palmas said they will only listen to a serious offer.

Marcus Berg's wife wants to come back to Greece and we're the only team in a position to sign him. His strike rate has not cooled since he left for the UAE. Would be great to have him.

We all know about the Mitroglou rumours....

Soldado rumours are coming out of Turkey, but those are wholly unreliable. I feel like we hear his name every year at some point. Personally I don't want a 33 year old striker who can't make waves in Turkey.

If it is true Vrousai and Androutsos are heading to Panionios I am a bit disappointed. Androutsos is only 21 and shows promise. I would rather give them Bouchalakis.

Attilio

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2179 on: December 09, 2018, 07:35:42 AM »

Dedryck Boyata (born 28 November 1990) is a Belgian professional footballer who plays as a centre-back or right-back for Scottish club Celtic and the Belgium national team.

He made his senior debut with Manchester City in 2010, and was their Young Player of the Year for 2009–10. For the 2011–12 season he was loaned to Bolton Wanderers, and for the first half of 2012–13 he was at FC Twente. In 2015, he moved to Cetic for around £1.5 million.

Boyata has been capped by Belgium at youth and senior level, making his senior debut in 2010. He was part of their squad that came third at the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

____________________________________________________________________________________

«Ο Ολυμπιακός... βλέπει για τον Ιανουάριο τον Ντέντρικ Μπογιάτα»

Άλλο ένα μεταγραφικό σενάριο για παίκτη που απασχόλησε το καλοκαίρι τον Ολυμπιακό.

Ένα ακόμα μεταγραφικό σενάριο με... ερυθρόλευκο παρελθόν και προοπτική εν όψει Ιανουαρίου βλέπει το φως της δημοσιότητας. Συγκεκριμένα, η ιστοσελίδα sundaypost, αναφέρει ότι ο Ολυμπιακός... βλέπει για τον Ιανουάριο τον Ντέντρικ Μπογιάτα. Το σχετικό ρεπορτάζ κάνει αναφορά στο ενδιαφέρον που έδειξαν οι «ερυθρόλευκοι» το περασμένο καλοκαίρι. «Ο ελληνικός σύλλογος είχε προσφέρει 7 εκατομμύρια στερλίνες για το αστέρι από το Βέλγιο, αλλά η προσφορά απορρίφθηκε. Μια κίνηση που σε συνδυασμό ανάλογων προσφορών από τη Φούλαμ και τη Φενερμπαχτσέ, οδήγησε σε μια διαμάχη μεταξύ του συλλόγου και του παίκτη».

Το ίδιο ρεπορτάζ κάνει λόγο για κίνηση που εξετάζει ο Ολυμπιακός αλλά και την πρόθεση της Σέλτικ να παραχωρήσει τον παίκτη καθώς το συμβόλαιό του λήγει.

Την περασμένη Τρίτη ο Μπογιάτα είχε συνομιλία με οπαδούς της ομάδας, στους οποίος είπε να προετοιμάζονται για καλά νέα. Όταν ρωτήθηκε ο διευθυντής τής Σέλτικ είπε αστειευόμενος ότι είχε υπογράψει νέο συμβόλαιο πέντε ετών. Κάτι τέτοιο τελικά δεν έχει συμβεί.

https://www.fosonline.gr/podosfairo/superleague/article/33077/o-olympiakos-vlepei-gia-ton-ianoyario-ton-ntentrik-mpogiata

Red Legacy

« Reply #2180 on: December 10, 2018, 01:07:54 PM »
Boyata was a target of ours over the summer I believe.... he had some gripes about his pay.

Isn't he cup tied with Celtic for Europa? I could be wrong, but I don't think this is a signing we will make.

Red Legacy

« Reply #2181 on: December 14, 2018, 03:46:58 PM »
Appears that Marseille is receiving legitimate interest from West Ham for Mitroglou. Assuming this is true, not sure he's worth getting into a bidding war over.

Al Ain does not appear interested in letting Berg go despite reports of him/his wife wanting to come back to Greece.

Araujo rumours also do not appear to be legit. He wants to continue to play with Jimenez which is why he left Aek for Las Palmas to begin with. Doubt we can get him.

Potential striking options for us in the winter continue to look bleak.

THRYLOS FANATIC

« Reply #2182 on: December 17, 2018, 10:22:32 PM »
no africains please.plus we need a proven scorer.

Attilio

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2183 on: Today at 06:03:55 AM »
Fotis Ioannidis (born 10 January 2000) is a Greek professional footballer who plays as a striker for Greek Superleague club Levadiakos.

Ολυμπιακός: Παρακολουθεί και έχει τον πρώτο λόγο για Ιωαννίδη

Στα «ερυθρόλευκα» ραντάρ παραμένει ο 19χρονος επιθετικός του Λεβαδειακού.
Ο Φώτης Ιωαννίδης είναι από τους ποδοσφαιριστές που παρακολουθούνται από τον Ολυμπιακό.

Την Δευτέρα 17/12 οι άνθρωποι των Πειραιωτών εκτός από τον ΠΑΟΚ έβλεπαν τον ποδοσφαιριστή του Λεβαδειακού.

Ο 19χρονος επιθετικός των Βοιωτών υπάρχει εδώ και καιρό στη λίστα με τα «αστεράκια» που έχει ξεχωρίσει ο Ολυμπιακός από το ελληνικό πρωτάθλημα.

Και από τη στιγμή που ασχολείται ο Ολυμπιακός έχει τον πρώτο λόγο, γιατί ας μην ξεχνάμε ότι ο νεαρός φορ είναι και γιος του παλιού αμυντικού των «ερυθρολεύκων», Βασίλη Ιωαννίδη.

https://www.fosonline.gr/podosfairo/superleague/article/34206/olympiakos-parakoloythei-kai-exei-ton-proto-logo-gia-ioannidi

Red Legacy

« Reply #2184 on: Today at 02:44:16 PM »
I understand bringing Ioannidis in as we look to the future.....but this is not a move to help us compete for the protathlima...

Also, there were EPL scouts at our game against Milan. Newcastle confirmed on social media, but there were others. The primary target was Camara. However, they were also looking at Cisse and Koutris.

I mentioned it back in September, did not think we would be able to hold on to Camara. Let's hope we at least can finish out the season with him and cash in big over the summer if we have to let him go.

« Last Edit: Today at 02:46:49 PM by Red Legacy »