November 21, 2019, 10:27:14 AM

Author Topic: Former Players & Staff  (Read 119339 times)

Inferno7

Re: Former Players and Staff
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2014, 01:03:54 AM »
http://www.sentragoal.gr/article.asp?catid=10532&subid=2&pubid=129788400

LOL .This is why Marinakis  is light years ahead of them.
aekaki44 tried to sign Djebbour on a free transfer. Only problem is when we sold him to Nottingham Forest  we included a clause that if he was to go to another Greek club  a 5 million euro fee needs to be paid to us.
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

scarface125

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2014, 10:35:29 PM »
Check out the link below guys. A blast from the past and also remember to throw our boy a vote.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2122165.html

http://www.uefa.com/60-years/videoid=2115055.html
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:12:24 PM by scarface125 »

Red Spartan

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2014, 06:47:12 PM »
"Θέλω μέσα απο τα βάθη της καρδιάς μου να ευχαριστήσω τον Πρόεδρο, την δοίκηση και τον κόσμο του Ολυμπιακού (Π.Α.Ε. Ολυμπιακός - Olympiacos F.C. (Official) για τα όμορφα χρόνια που έζησα στην ομάδα. Ένα νέο κεφάλαιο ξεκινάει στην καριέρα μου!"

-Taso Papazoglou

Red Spartan

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2014, 06:56:31 PM »
Αγαπημένε Ολυμπιακέ,

Έφτασε η ώρα για έναν αποχαιρετισμό που θα είναι σύντομος. Δεν πρόκειται για ένα «αντίο», αλλά για ένα «εις το επανιδείν». Γιατί η ζωή μου και η επαγγελματική μου μοίρα είναι συνδεδεμένη με αυτόν τον σύλλογο, χάρη στον Πρόεδρο, Βαγγέλη Μαρινάκη, που μου πρότεινε να επιστρέψω και να δουλέψω εδώ στο μέλλον.

Γιʼ αυτό η οικογένειά μου κι εγώ θα είμαστε αιώνια ευγνώμονες στον Πρόεδρο για την ευκαιρία να συνεχίσουμε να ζούμε στην Ελλάδα, στην Αθήνα και πάνω από όλα μαζί με την οικογένεια του Ολυμπιακού.

Θέλω να ευχαριστήσω επίσης όλους και κάθε ένα ξεχωριστά τα άτομα που αυτά τα 4 χρόνια μου έμαθαν να αγαπώ και να σέβομαι τα χρώματα αυτού του συλλόγου, του Ολυμπιακού. Τους παίκτες, τους φροντιστές, τους μασέρ, τους γιατρούς, τις γραμματείς, τους μεταφραστές, το τεχνικό επιτελείο. Ένα ευχαριστώ σε όλους και πάνω από όλα σε έναν προς έναν οπαδό κι επίσης στη Θύρα 7 που με στήριξαν σε κάθε αγώνα, τόσο στο Καραϊσκάκη, όσο και στην υπόλοιπη χώρα. Με έκαναν να αισθανθώ αγαπητός κάθε στιγμή.

Ευχαριστώ, τι παραπάνω μπορεί να ζητήσει ένας ποδοσφαιριστής; Πρόεδρε, αυτά τα 4 χρόνια κατακτήσαμε 4 Πρωταθλήματα και 2 Κύπελλα Ελλάδας, είχαμε μεγάλες επιτυχίες στην Ευρώπη!

Κύριε Βαγγέλη Μαρινάκη, φίλε, θα σου είμαι για πάντα ευγνώμων…

Ζήτω ο Ολυμπιακός.

Αριέλ Ιμπαγάσα 7

RESPECT Ariel, my hat is off to you

Red Spartan

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2014, 04:59:20 PM »

gavros7

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2014, 09:28:24 AM »
some people must have pretty sick humor if they're considering bringing back the finished player Mitroglou!!! eleos!!

Axiotis91

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2014, 09:50:15 AM »
i agree and thats coming from me, one of his biggest fans....unfortunately i think weve seen the best from Mitro and its nothing but a slow decline from here for him....i hope to be wrong though

gavros7

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2014, 02:22:28 PM »
Ibagaza practiced with Paniwnio today and all indications are that he'll be wearing their fanela next season...

entaksu, to gamises twra Ariel!!!

Red Spartan

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2014, 06:52:57 PM »

gavros7

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2014, 04:02:37 PM »
Βραβεύει Ερνέστο!

Η πειραϊκή ΠΑΕ στο πλαίσιο του φιλικού της Τετάρτης θα βραβεύσει τον νυν προπονητή της Αθλέτικ Μπιλμπάο για την προσφορά του στους «ερυθρόλευκους» στο διάστημα της «σπαστής» τριετίας που βρέθηκε στην άκρη του πάγκου της κορυφαίας ελληνικής ομάδας (2008-09, 2010-12).

I am pretty sure no one else shares the same sentiment as me, however I am against such a move!! I don't agree with this nor with the reaction such a move will bring to the stands...only one coach's name should be heard from our fans and that is our current coach

Inferno7

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2014, 04:14:11 PM »
Valverde won over the fans and his name was heard in the stands many times, and will be heard again this week.
I'm surprised the same hasn't happened with Michel who is doing just as good a job if not better. Infact I would say Michel is better  than Valverde when it comes to substitutions.
I hope the fans when they do praise Valverde they don't forget Michel also.
ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΓΙΝΕΣΑΙ.......ΓΕΝΝΙΕΣΑΙ
Mονο περηφάνια  νοιωθω που γεννηθηκα ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ

Red Spartan

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2014, 04:22:17 PM »
^^Agreed... I look forward to hearing the EV chants one last time, but Michel has done a fantastic job and G7 needs to come up with a Michel chant.... Would love to hear that booming through the stadium

EV, to his credit and for whatever reason, rrally won over the fanbase in a very short time

Personally, I love the work he did at the club and Michel imo is continuing and improving on that work.... Both great hires as far as im concerned, and we as fans should not make into a competition between the two.... Both are very good coaches, with very similar philosophies...

Ive said it many times on greensoccer, and il say it again, Michel should have succeeded EV... the Jardim era really held us back a season in establishing the new style of play we adopted back in 08 ("attack now, and make your own luck") ;)

press, press, and when youre dead tired, press some more.... Love it :D

I never want to see an Olymiacos team play another way....
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 04:23:56 PM by Red Spartan »

gavros7

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2014, 04:40:02 PM »
to exoume paragamisei to 8ema with the name chanting..not only that but it loses its value after awhile..gnwmi mou..I said the same thing with the roz magoulakia gypsy and our PAE giving him an award as well..we all know what happened after that!!

EV may have brought a different style of play however he didn't do any better in Europe than the ksedontiari Lemoni! He had many many flaws in his coaching, especially during a match and was always with the door open looking to leave...

PAE needs to look into rewarding ex superstarts of ours, throw some friendlies in honor of paixtarades like Tzole, Giovanni, etc..that's where their efforts should go..again, gnwmi mou

Red Spartan

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2014, 05:33:14 PM »

scarface125

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2014, 06:39:10 PM »
Gavros7 you just had to bring up Taki Lemoni's name. Coach, intern caretaker, and and anything else that could be done around the club.  Hopefully the standard has been set.